Friday 2 December 2016

Cardz4guyz & the male room

I'm totally over Christmas and Christmas cards so have reverted back to normal cards for through the year.
Cardz4guyz has asked for something with T.
I've chosen train.

My train is going uphill following the arrow.
Perhaps some parents think that raising boys is an uphill battle!

**********************************************************************************


My card is an urban traffic scape.
I managed to match another rub on with a strip of car paper that I had To make a card for a car-lover, be it boy or man.
 
My second card is also entered at Cute Card Thursday

4 comments:

Sue - said...

Love your train card! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz

Cazro said...

Such a cute train card. Thanks for joining in the fun ata Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I agree about the Xmas thing, good to see you have made a great "boys" card. Love the train/engine! great insert too. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room challenge. Faith DT

Deborah Frings said...

I really like this urban traffic-scape! Fun card and great take on the theme. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at The Male Room this week! Deborah, DT.