Friday 21 October 2016

Mojo Monday #470 and Li'l red wagon

You will have noticed by now that I've stopped using my counterfeit kit for this month...I finished early.
There is one more layout to come in our blog hop on 24th.
Why not come back then.

Today's card is for Mojo Monday.
I've used apricot, orange and fawn.
My embellishments are silver.......an unusual combination, but it works.

 
I stamped the sentiment and the scroll pattern on the background.
(I need to use my stamps more)
The large silver flower brad sets it off don't you think?
It came with matching rhinestones, which are above "birthday"
 
Here is the original sketch



Over at  http://lilredwagon.blogspot.com.au/ the theme is Let's party.
I've made a birthday card using cupcakes (a necessary ingredient at Birthday parties)
To that I added a pink border strip and rosebuds as well as my stamped sentiment.

2 comments:

JanR said...

Great cards. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!