Saturday 1 October 2016

October Counterfeit kit

Here is the Indigo Hills kit for this month that we are asked to counterfeit.







I haven't reproduced all the images. There are also floral washi tapes, heart shaped stickers, larger stickers and navy alphas plus speckled alphas.
Follow my link at the top if you want to see the whole range.
                                                           *******************
My kit is a mix of real papers plus counterfeits.
I named it Mum's kitchen as it is mainly blue and yellow.
This was the colours of my Mum's kitchen in the 1960s.
Check out my post on Forgeries on 4th to see my counterfeits.

First here are my papers
(Yes you do see a dinosaur!)


Next my embellishments.
I've included some drops of red in there to complete the Primary colour trio.
There are flower punchies in all 3 colours. Cork geotags,wood veneers, washi tapes in blue, gold and black plus a red floral one.

 
 

My alphas are some TYPO grey and white mottled chipboard letters, some red Grant Archival punch out letters and some coloured thickers.
I had no white alphas that I can spatter, nor could I find blue alphas.

Now here's the order of the blog hop
Blog Hop Order
Guest Designer Kelly Barron: http://kaybeetoo.blogspot.com/
Julene: http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com/ (You are here)

8 comments:

Lesley G said...

That dinosaur is just too cute - it was the first thing that caught my eye!
Happy scrapping Julene!

Unknown said...

Awesome kit- that Dino is quite cool! Love the papers!

kate blue said...

great kit-love the counterfeited papers -love all the hearts and flags and bling in there too!

Kelly Sroka said...

Very cute kit--great selection of embellishments!

Susan said...

Blue and yellow seemed to be very popular combinations with this kit. You have a nice mix of patterns too, including some bolder prints. And that dino paper made me smile!

dyspraxic organised scrapper said...

great kit

Susanne said...

Oh my, this looks yummy - love your papers and those bits and bobs are so tempting. Enjoy.

Lisa said...

I#m late to the commenting party but your kit looks like a lot of fun to use. The combination of blues and yellows is great and my first kitchen was also these colours! Can't wait to see what you did with the dinosaur!