Thursday 19 May 2016

In the Pink and Shopping our stash challenges

The current challenge at In the Pink is "Happy Anything".
I've made my card just say Happy Day, then it can be used for a birthday or any other celebration.
There's a touch of red but it is mainly pink.

 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
 
At Shopping our Stash this week they want ocean, beach, nautical themes.
I've made a Bon Voyage card using those cut off strips from Scrapbooking paper.
My hairdresser is about to go on a long cruise, so I thought I'd send her a card.
 
 

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Julene, this is a great card. I love your pretty circular layout with all that gorgeous pink! Thank you for joining us at In The Pink this time
Sue...xxx

Deena said...

A perfect card for a cruising voyage for sure. She will love it. Thanks for playing in the Shopping our Stash sounds of the sea challenge.