Saturday 2 January 2016

Using the January Kit

I've started on my January Counterfeit kit promptly, and made this fun layout.

On our European trip in 2009 we visited Piccadilly Circus.
It was one of those "we are actually here" moments.
 Erica loved it and we took photos of each other on the steps of the statue.
I began by stitching around the edges of the paper thereby creating a frame.
I chose a shimmer cardstock and cut notches for the twine.
The wooden Imaginisce bus car and suitcase were perfect for this layout.
There is a fabric brad from Kaisercraft plus a circular quote "A moment lasts all of a second but a memory lives on forever"
My title helped me use up some shiny red alphas, except I had to improvise the P.

2 comments:

Susanne said...

I like the whimsical P, and the wooden veneer double-decker bus is priceless too. Nicely done, I hope to actually get there one day as well.

Lisa said...

Sigh! I love London! Great job with the veneer bus and the notches in the cardstock for the twine is a great idea! I need to store that one for another time.