Tuesday 15 December 2015

Pile it on

I thought I had finished my Christmas card making however this morning I remembered my doctor.
I gave an ongoing joke with him each year, I give him 6 mince tarts.
So, here is his card.
 
I'm entering it in the following challenges

Pile It On! - Christmas/Winter
Animal Friends - Christmas or New Year
Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Gem of a Challenge - Anything Christmas
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes

As a postscript, my doctor loved my card...and the mince tarts which he hid in the drawer so the others wouldn't know. He He. 

6 comments:

NGCARDS said...

A beautiful creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

a wonderful tag.

Thanks for joining us at Animal Friends
Hugs Anja

Kuni said...

Lovely Tag.
Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Hannah said...

Such a cute tag, and I love that you made something for your doctor. Pleased he loved the mince tarts too 😊 Thank you for entering Crafts Galore Encore Challenge, Hannah x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning tag. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 24 theme Anything Goes. Hugs Jackie DT

Daniela said...

Einen tollen Tag hast Du gewerkelt. Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends und liebe Grüsse
Daniela