Monday 16 November 2015

Challenge YOUrself and Stuck?!



Time to get back to some relaxing scrapping and my NOVEMBER Counterfeit Kit.
The tic tac toe challenge at Challenge YOUrself inspired me to go diagonally from top left to bottom right.
( &,you and doiley)



and at Stuck?! this is the second sketch for the month.

I've combined the 2 challenges. My title is at the side as I couldn't fit it in next to the big flower.
I've used MME Collectable papers plus other items from my Counterfeit Kit such as washi tape, 2 doileys,the chipboard flowers and card also from the MME range. The ampersand is on the bottom title.
I always love sending cards or letters back to friends when I'm away.
Here I was posting a letter from Alice Springs.

13 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love the way you combined the two challenges to make your beautiful layout, Julene! You used the tic-tac-toe board in such a creative way. Thank you SO MUCH for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

Laura Creates said...

Great job with the sketch, Julene, and I love that color combination too! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Cassie said...

What a great job combining the two challenges! Your layout is fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Sherri Caramico said...

Love your happy layout! Color combo is great - and the gold doily is SUPER! Great take on both challenges! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!!

Susanne said...

That gold doily really lights up a fabulous color scheme, Julene. And your ability to combine challenges always amazes me. Well done.

Kelly Sroka said...

I love this layout! It is SO pretty!

Eli said...

It's interesting the touch of gold in this page with spring colors: great idea! Thanks for sharing your LO with us at Stuck?! Sketches. Eli

kate blue said...

beautiful flowers and of course I love gold doilies! Very lovely! Kate (CY)

ÅsaJ said...

Such a great layout! Love your design and use of colour! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

Sarah said...

Fab page - and I'm loving the gold doily - Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches Hugs Sarah x x x

Devra said...

This is great. i ike how you adjusted the sketch to suit your needs. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stuck?! Sketches

My not so simple life said...

great layout, I love the colours :) Thanks for joining in over at Challenge YOurself :)

Tracy P said...

This is great Julene! The the colors, your photo and your title is just awesome. Thanks for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself