Thursday 10 September 2015

Use your stuff -Tv show

At Use your stuff this week we are asked to be inspired by a TV show or movie.
I've actually been inspired by 2 TV shows: Friends and an older British comedy named Birds of a feather.
Comedy series following the lives of sisters Tracey and Sharon who are left to fend for themselves after their husbands are arrested for armed robbery.http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096545/

I loved watching both of these series.
I've made a card and have used 3 birds as my decoration. Two are wood veneer and one is a sticker. The sentiment was cut from patterned paper.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute and I love how you combined not one but 2 shows into your card! Great job. Thanks for playing with us at UYS and hope you will play again soon!

Tammy DT

SweetScraps said...

hi, thanks for playing along with my TV/Movie challenge at Use Your Stuff. I loved your little birds so much! Check out your spot in the highlight post!