Friday 1 May 2015

May Counterfeit Kit.

This is the kit we are asked to counterfeit this month.
It was the very first ever Counterfeit Kit that we copied and we are visiting it again..





There is also Jenni Bowlin April 2015 Magpie Box

                                                    **************************
And my interpretation of it all.
My kit will be named Vintage Magpie.

It describes me and the kit well.

My papers include 3 dotty ones from Lawn Fawn and 3from Basic Grey Nook and Pantry




Next a video of my embellishments.
I hope you "foreigners" can understand my accent.




I've also added some last minute items that will be useful:-
Bingo cards from Kaisercraft Miss match

 
Heart shaped paper garlands from American Crafts Flutterbys range
 

And my Magpie box consisting of canvas shapes, antique laces, a few cut out shapes and 3 die cuts.
I also have some old white & crystal buttons that I forgot to photograph here.
                                                   ***************************
Now to the blog hop.









12 comments:

Susanne said...

Wonderful vintage feel here, and I love the birds you have added. The video would not play for me, though.

Margie said...

A lovely soft vintage kit this month! I especially like your magpie box!

Janine Rachau said...

That is quite a pretty vintage kit. I really like the idea of the chipboard as a substitute. I sure have plenty of that.

Jimjams said...

Very you Julene - I could watch the video but there was no sound :(

Tina Campbell said...

Wonderful soft color kit love the purple hues too :) I recognize those white bird diecuts :) I have them in a kraft color. Looks like a fun kit :)

LCSmithSAVED said...

I think your kit name is perfect! :-) Nice selection of the bits that I know you love & will use up. Was looking forward to hearing your voice, though, but no sound...

Chidkid said...

Love the vintagey feel to this kit.. perfectly named!

Tara O said...

Nice interpretation!!!

Isbaha said...

Such a nice kit!

Sharon said...

Very pretty kit. Love the colors.

Lisa said...

Very you for sure! some lovely papers in there (why don't I have more Nook and Pantry in my stash?!?!?) and that heart garland is delightful

sassyscrapper said...

You captured the essence of the inspiration so well. It seems to really speak to your style. It's fun to stretch with different types of kit, but it's nice when one really feels comfortable. Beautifully done.