Wednesday 13 May 2015

CSI #164


This challenge at CSI inspired me and I was able to use some items from my Counterfeit Kit.
 Firstly, the background paper is Ruby Rock-it The summerhouse.
Next there is also the washi tape used for framing the car shape, the book paper, the polkadot word cut from a 6x6 paper and the strip along the bottom cut from a Basic Grey paper.
I've also used 2 of the chipboard ticket shaped ACT's I made last month.


and please note my unusual use of clouds at the back of the car...couldn't resist that!

 
This layout was a "flight of fancy" for me and I really enjoyed making it.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Very inventive! The clouds/smoke is very clever too - I bet you had fun putting this together!

Margie said...

I love CSI challenges! Great job!

Isbaha said...

So cute!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Love how creative & whimsical this is! Fun to have you peeking out of the car window, lol :-D