Thursday 5 June 2014

Mystical scraps challenge

The June challenge at Mystical is to use scraps on your desk without cutting anything.
We are permitted 3 tears.

Here are my scraps from this months Counterfeit Kit
Even my backing sheet has a chunk out of the corner,
I tore the kraft to make a top border.
I tore the floral to make a mat for a photo.
I tore the black and white using a ruler to make another mat.
The remainder is as it was found. The lettering is even scraps.


The top picture is an optical illusion, it is straight on the page but photographed at an angle.

3 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Wow such a creative layout looks like a fabulous challenge and you did great with it :)

Virginia said...

Love that you've used up those scraps!

sassyscrapper said...

Fun challenge! You mastered it!