Sunday 1 June 2014

June Counterfeit (Mini) kit- Telegraph Road

As I'll be on holidays overseas from the 10th, I've put together a very small mini kit this month.

Here is the kit we are to base our choice
http://shop.scrapbookcircle.com/products/may-2014-kit


https://www.cliquekits.com/store/p60/Summer_School_Workshop_Only_(Non-subscriber).html

There are many bright colours there!


I recently won some items on Mystical Scrapbooks, so I'm starting with that.
 
It features the Kaisercraft Telegraph Road collection.
Here is a close up of those papers

I've added a few other papers which match part of the original kit...black with brights, Chevron, grey patterned  and even a couple of 8x8 s
                                    

To that I have extras from last month that match
and some alphas

 
And some arrows plus counterfeit version of the Hi there card
 
And finally some beads that I melted in the oven to make my own enamel dots. 
 
This must be the smallest collection I have ever used, but I will eek it out (you know me!)
Now here is the order for the hop

Order of the Hop:








Don't forget to return to Counterfeit Kits to put your comment there as well

13 comments:

Lesley G said...

That's not "mini"!!
Enjoy your travels :)

Chidkid said...

I agree with Lesley..still loads to work with. Enjoy!

Lisa said...

Mini is relative! This may be mini to you but it looks big enough for quite a few layouts LOL. But some great items in there. Really like the black and colour papers and the glitter tape. Happy travels and looking forward to seeing your layouts about it when you get back.

Tina Campbell said...

Wow lovin that kit! Looks like a fun mini kit :) Safe travels too

Sassy Breese said...

You have inspired me to try making the Hi There cards. This is quite a feat, as normally, I am into the kit building but not the embellie making.

Fun stuff in your kit. Enjoy your trip.

mandysea said...

It's awesome Julene!! Ooooh lucky you off on holidays!! Have WONDERFUL time. I'm sure you'll have lots of pics to scrap when you get home!

Jimjams said...

Enjoy your travels - glad you could use some recent free stash for your "mini" kit! Those enamel dots look great.

Angela Toucan said...

really pretty kit, and those faux enamel dots worked great, well done.

Susanne said...

Oh, I like it. And I will be watching to see how much you can eek out of those supplies.

Stephanie said...

Great job on the mini kit - I am just drooling over those rolls of washi! Looking forward to meeting you soon … just 5 more days before your big adventure begins! :)

Margie said...

Love your idea of a mini kit! Fantastic!

Virginia said...

That's a fab kit!

sassyscrapper said...

I know you will use every morsel, Julene! I am intrigued with those enamel dots. Thinking I can snag some of those beads from my daughter's craft stash and melt them down. Safe travels!