Thursday 12 September 2013

You show me yours challenge

This month the challenge at You show me yours was to create a layout using Cate Blanchett as Queen Elizabeth the first.

I started with orange cardstock and smooched distress ink in black and old paper onto it.
Next I adhered a large ginger coloured flower from ZVA creative in the corner.Under it I placed 3 skeleton leaves in creams.

I found some antique lace and adhered it to 3 sides around the right hand side of the layout.
Along the bottom I've adhered a strip of fabric with sequins sewn along it .

Over all that I misted using "Sugar maple".

2 large corner chipboard flourishes were inked in gold and placed around the photo.

Below the large flower I used part of a tag made previously, which had kraft(misted),gold braid and washi tape.
This became the mat for my title.
Last ,but not least, I adhered a metallic flower and centre screw at the end of the strip of sequins.
and the final layout below.

1 comment:

DebiJ said...

Beautiful rich page Julene...such lovely warm colours & textures here...divine!