Sunday 7 July 2013

Annas craft cupboard in the tropics.

Every challenge I looked at today wants navy or darker colours. I needed something to brighten me up.
I found this sketch on Anna's Craft cupboard.  I haven't done their sketches for a while.
I dug into my counterfeit kit and came up with this.
Using a photo of gardens in Vanuatu
  • Down by the shore (Cruise) by Fancy Pants designs
  • An 8x8 paper pad from Big W
  • Doodlebug designs "Take Note" (say what?)
  • Orange cardstock
  • A giant flower by ZVA creative
  • Down by the shore Title piece by Fancy Pants
  •  October Afternoon word sticker and tabs "Farm Girl"
  • Simple stories I heart summer sticker flowers
  • Green chevron washi tape
  • Grace Taylor Adhesive die cut border
  • Punched butterfly and pearls.
 
I have no idea why the journaling on here doesn't align next to the dots.
 

6 comments:

Lesley G said...

A fab sunny layout :)

Lizzyc said...

This looks beautiful, so tropical and summery!

Unknown said...

So Pretty and Floral, I love florals and seeing these kits getting used up makes me happy!!

petrii said...

I love the sketch and your take on it. So bright and beautiful!!!

Blessings ~~ dawn

LCSmithSAVED said...

Tropical! You had the perfect stuff in your kit for this page, didn't you? Great sketch, too, btw...

Lisa said...

well if you wanted bright and cheery, then you nailed it! What a great page