Friday 28 June 2013

Stuck?! June 15th sketch

I always love doing Stuck?! sketches. They seem to suit my scrapping style.
This is the latest one.
 
First I used a prima mask with white gesso to create a spotted background.
 
Next, I did all the layering. I've used a lemon & white spotted pp as my mat,a MME button card for my journaling, and another paper with people on it as my strip across.
Francheville makes the red &white spotted ribbon & matching buttons which were ideal on this.

The lips are a sticker I retrieved from a coffee sample.
There is a Flair button with the letter E for my daughter's name .To that I tied twine(also colour matched) and dribbled it across the page.
 Finally, I inked some Memory Maze mushrooms white, then coloured the spots red with gel pens.
Hope you like it. Lots of fun to do!

No comments: