Sunday 18 November 2012

Stuck?! November 2nd sketch

I've used Kaisercraft's Madame Boutique collection on this layout.Aren't the colours gorgeous?

These 3 sheets of patterned paper were also part of my Counterfeit Kit earlier this month.
I've used the 2nd sketch from Stuck?! sketches this month to highlight this simple, yet evocative photo of the "old stadium" on Rhodes,Greece.The ancient civilisations certainly had big dreams.

After layering,I misted through a Scrapmatts negative frame of daisies, then added a co-ordinating flower and a strip from the edge of the pp.I fussy cut around the big rose and overlapped it.The words dream and explore were  rub-ons and I've used fundamentals petites letters, plus a Scrapmatts "The" misted in blue.My journalling tag is from the Scrap cake, but co-ordinates beautifully.There's also a strip of Kaisercraft ribbon under the title which also co-ordinated.

No comments: