Monday 12 November 2012

5 Walkers at Scrapfriends

Scrapfriends is a site where I haven't done their challenge before.I was introduced to it by Mary Bennetts.
This month's sketch involved a tear down the middle of the page,plus layering over the space.I've chosen a photo of my father and 4 siblings,There is lots of texture on this layout as the zigzag pp has a shiny 3d feel.The iron embellishment on the bottom right is velvety.I've used left over alphas as part of my layering,plus Francheville pastel stars pp has an embossed feel.My embellishments are bracket,punched butterfly and flower shape,over which I misted a 4 leaf clover shape.Finally I've added bakers twine.

2 comments:

Eva Sanz said...

I like.
No escribo nunca por la diferencia de idioma. Pero siempre vengo y te visito.
Besos

Anonymous said...

glad you found ScrapFriends and thanks so much for joining the fun with us!!!