Monday 16 October 2023

Sketch and scrap card and Li'l red wagon.

 



This is sketch # 4 for the crop challenge at Sketch 'n' scrap.

It's rare for me but I'm making a Halloween card (for my daughter). She's right into it! I'm not.

I've used a long slim card and shades of black and purple. 



and at Li'l red wagon they want a Birthday card with the theme of who wants to live forever?


First I embossed my background.  then I used a scrap of ribbon that features numbers ascending like a time line.

I added lace plus a scalloped border and a floral circle, plus a tag with the sentiment. 

1 comment:

Kate said...

Great cards - and your "timeless" one is just perfect for a birthday!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon for our “Who Wants to Live Forever” (birthday) challenge this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper