Wednesday 12 April 2023

Lasting Memories summer sketch

 


Here's the sketch we are asked to use at Lasting Memories.



My topic is the Mele Waterfall in Vanuatu. It was about an hour climb but we had a swim in a pool at the top. Beautiful.


Using more flamingo paper, I tried to keep with the tropical theme when doing my strips. (Mainly pinks, but with an occasional bright colourful piece added. 

My photos are long and thin because it was taken on my digital camera on panorama setting. 



2 comments:

Sandy Ross said...

Wow! This looks like an amazing place! Love your colour scheme and the flamingos are perfect! Amazing photos! Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

Cheryl Even said...

Love your fun patterned papers on this layout, but I do not envy you that hike! Sounds like it was worth it, though, and you ended up with a beautiful layout to show off, so it's all good. Thanks for participating in the Lasting Memories summer sketch challenge.