Monday 9 December 2019

Lasting Memories Christmas tree.

Lasting memories wants either mittens or a Christmas tree.

I've had this beautiful Websters pages Christmas tree for quite a while.
It suited this layout.

Every year the big department store in Sydney decorates its windows.
It is a favourite with children and adults alike. I made the chipboard ladder match the one in the photo by misting it with a rust colour.
I decorated the branches on the tree with small ornaments to make my layout more festive.


3 comments:

Deanna said...

So sweet! I love the tree and the little ladder! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

denise said...

Oh what a lovely christmas tree paper!! Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

Lauren said...

Beautiful layout! That Christmas tree is stunning!
Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
Lauren