Tuesday 5 June 2018

Sketchy Boards challenge

On Facebook is a challenge named Sketchy Boards.
This month there is a colourscheme and sketch.


In my Counterfeit kit was a Kaisercraft Sea Breeze collection paper that looked like this.


By flipping it over to the B side, I get aqua wood grain.
I fussy cut around the flowers so that they overlapped the strips of paper.
I cut the doily in two and added my photo of Notre Dame Cathedral . Next I added the black chipboard swirls from Bella, then decided it needed the pearl FWAB as well.
I added a flair that says Discover plus my title.

Here it is! The clock on the challenge says Paris, subconsciously I scrapped a layout of an iconic Paris landmark without making the connection.



2 comments:

cinmfoster said...

Lovely layout, the woodgrain paper is one I would hoard.
Cindy F

Lisa said...

This is a particularly lovely layout Julene! I loved that Kaisercraft collection and your layout is the perfect way to use it - somehow those tones are so perfect for Paris! Great!