Friday 6 April 2018

Off the rails

Off the rails scrapbooking has this mood board and the instruction to use lots of colour.

April Challenge

Although I love colour, this one frightens me a little, but here goes..........

I'm starting with a paper from my kit.Echo Park Sweet summertime.

See the source image

There's a challenge in itself.!
I used a strip of green across the middle then cut out the remaining checked paper behind the strip. I used this vertically.
I added some yellow paper lace.
I've used a larger 5x7 photo as my daughter was wearing green so it matched.
My title is pink to stand out.
Journaling is lots of little MME words. My embellishments are 3 wood veneer hearts and 3 flowers.




4 comments:

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

I think you totally nailed it Julene. That paper is a little scary but with just a small amount on the page it really lifts the layout. Great job.
Thanks for joining in at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.
Louise xo

Carole Wright said...

Hi Julene, another fabulous project, love it, thank you for entering our challenge here at Off the Rails x

Deb said...

Julene, this is a fabulous take on our challenge. You certainly nailed the brief. Thanks so very much for joining us at Lets get Sketchy. Deb xx

CathQuillScrap said...

You did well... lovely page. Thanks for playing along with us at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.