Saturday 6 January 2018

Stuck?! sketches

This is the sketch at Stuck?! sketches.
I've used 3 photos instead of four.

When we visited the Grand Canyon we were at the Watchtower, which is the tallest viewpoint on the South rim.
 It was built in the 1920s and in those days the only way to reach the viewing platform at the top was via a ladder. More recently, there are steps around the outside of it.
Inside are windows where you can see the view behind  glass 
I chose that option because it was windy outside and I'm scared of heights.


For my layout I've used my Counterfeit kit mainly.
There are 3 patterned papers and 3 photos.
This is the criteria at Mystical Scrapbooks too.
The top design took some thinking, but I finally decided on the ric rac and buttons.

I found myself singing the Jimmi Hendrix song "All along the watchtower" so that became my title.








8 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

What a beautiful place to visit! Love the ric-rac with the buttons. Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?! Sketches.

Laura Creates said...

Wow what a great design idea! Love your pics too! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

seemownay said...

What an amazing place to be! I'm afraid of heights, too. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous memory to scrap and great photos, love how you made the sketch your own.. thanks for joining in with Stuck?! Sketches!

marialachica said...

What a great layout and such an inspirational place to visit! I can't wait to go there myself :)

Megan said...

Great layout using the sketch! I love the title and great photos! :)

Ashley S said...

Great layout! I love the texture at the top of the page.

Lisa said...

Did you include those interesting facts somewhere on the page? Great job!