Wednesday 12 July 2017

Challenge #1 Counterfeit Kit Challenges Retail Therapy.


12th July: Challenge #1
 
Retail Therapy

The various tags in this month’s inspiration kit brings to mind going shopping. For this challenge, tell about your favorite form of retail therapy. What do you enjoy purchasing? What are your favorite stores? Or, if you do not enjoy shopping, tell about that too!
*************************************************************************************
I've decided to go with something my daughter is famous for....she buys cute shaped earrings on ebay.
Many of them are miniature food items such as hamburgers, apples, donuts or tiny Barbie shoes etc.
My photo on this layout shows her ring stand which is overflowing.

I've used the B side of one of my kit papers plus some torn vellum.


 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a fun hobby! I don't wear earrings that often but I bet she gets a lot of funky comments when she wears them! Great layout Julene

Susanne said...

eBay is so dangerous, isn't it. Fab layout.

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.