Monday 17 April 2017

Mystical challenge

At Mystical scrapbooks they have a 1245 challenge.
It consists of :
1 piece of cardstock
2 pieces of string,jute or ribbon
4 patterned papers
5 bits of bling.

While I was misting the brick wall for the previous card I misted the white cardstock.
(It is red, not pink as it has appeared in the scan)
I had a photo Erica took at University when she had a photography assignment.

There are 2 pieces of string stapled to the 4 patterned papers-2 matts plus the clocks and the arrows running across the bottom.(Actually there are 5 if you count the large yellow brackets.)
Bling was a problem and I didn't want to use flowers.
However I found these Kaiser sparklets in orange which are subtle)
Above my journaling is a rub on saying Where when who.

My title is Basic Grey lettering in 2 different sizes.

No comments: