Wednesday 25 January 2017

In the pink and cupcake challenge

At In the Pink, they want something new

The card I've made is from scraps someone gave me, but the papers are "new"  to me.
The fine ribbon was a new reel I had.
The pink gingham patterned paper is from Heidi Swapp and was bought new earlier this month.

I've chosen not to add a sentiment but it will go into my "Love" box for Valentines Day, Engagements, weddings etc.
                                                           ***********************
While we are on Valentines Day I made a card for it using pearls as the feature.


It is for Cupcake Inspirations challenge.
Once again I fussy cut around one of those flowers.
The XOXOXO means "kiss, hug", so again I didn't use a sentiment


5 comments:

Saskia Pullen said...

Thanks for playing along in our Pearls challenge and wish you good luck.
DT member Cupcake inspirations Saskia Pullen

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

Sandy said...

Pretty cards! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges!
-Sandy, DT

EK Gorman said...

This is such a pretty card. And what a wonderful use of this week's theme of pearls. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspiration.

Squirrel x said...

And very gorgeous new papers they are too - thanks for sharing your super make with us at In The Pink. Hugs xx