Wednesday 8 April 2015

Scrapping outback



The colours at Scrapping outback this month were more obscure.

Searching through my stash I found a set of adhesive circles with the largest one being frosted in the lilac colour. The frosting is cracking, but that gives it texture, doesn't it?
 A smaller circle was black with a yellow background.

Next I found this paper....perfect! I used it as my mat.

 
I wanted to use up my black "October 31st " alphas ,no Es of course, so I used the 3 and the ampersand.
I've inked the chipboard butterflies and wooden ampersand with black distress ink.
The aqua "Good stuff" arrow is Heidi Swapp.
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

The Scrapping Outback team. said...

Great layout Julene - love how you have adapted your alphabet to suit :)
Beautiful colours for the background paper too.
Thank you for taking part in our challenge this month :)

Unknown said...

You have done a great page Julene and the colours just look amazing. Hope you will join us again next month. :)

Sandrine Dawes said...

Great take on our colour challenge, love the die cut in the background, lovely! So glad you joined our challenge this month, thank you!

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

another terrific LO Julene.... I totally love the creative "E"s and the colours are matched perfectly. fabulous memory too.. Thanks so much for joining us again at Scrapping Outback :)