Wednesday 21 January 2015

Crafty cardmakers-Something old something new.

Over at Craft Cardmakers the theme is Something old, something new.

I'm currently making cards using up my scraps because I sell these cards for charity fundraising.
At a recent retreat we had a tag swap, so I've decided to use one of these tags (NEW) on my card.
"When I look through the lens I see life" is a great quote.
On the card I've used a handmade paper plus cardstock that I've had for several years(OLD).
I've added a resin flower (NEW) on the corner of the tag as a finishing touch too.

2 comments:

Trish said...

Great idea Julene,lovely card!

Sue U said...

Gorgeous card Julene,great idea for using up your scraps. Good luck on your fundraising efforts

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More this time - good luck and hope to see you again soon

Sue xx