Thursday 7 March 2013

Another freakin'scrappy challenge with CK.

Another Freakin' Scrappy challenge has a March challenge.

The topic is your bucket list.

I've used some of my Counterfeit Kit papers for this challenge plus some letters I've had for 10 years!
Remember when MM chipboard letters were all the rage?
Well I tipped them all out ,chose the ones I wanted and threw the rest away! Very therapeutic.
Now somebody will have a challenge using them,you watch!!!
My layout is below.I've written 7 items on my list.At least 2 of them I won't get to do I'm sure.The last one is a joke with family and friends.
 

7 comments:

amanda73 said...

wow love love this layout....omg yes i still have those letters too lol.. the last thing on your list is a running joke with my family too lol.. you can bet your bottom dollar, i wont do that...i keep joking that my 7 boys had better get wives that love scrapbooking, cos they are going to inherit alot of scrappy stuff lol

the bodice ripper said...

#6... never gunna happen.

Anne Pennington said...

Love your take on the challenge Julene! Great use of the old letters! Always a pleasure to have you play along with us at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge!!

glorygirl said...

Great way to use your old letters!!! If only mine would actually spell some words. LOL!!!

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What an absolute brilliant way to use those letters!! Wow! I never thought to combine my oldies like that. You really gave this a fresh look that has inspired me!

Monique Liedtke said...

What a wonderful page! Loving all those chipboard letters! Thanks for joining us at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge!

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

I love how you used the letters in the background!
tks for playing with us at AFSC
xx
Leila