Friday 16 March 2012

White with 1 and Kraft


My scrap bag plus 7gypsies steampunk stamps provided most of this.
Kraft comes in several subtle colours depending on the brand,so I used the subtle texture(with my cuttlebug) and colour differences on this layout.
The centre is an altered CD with cotton doiley.The clock stamps on the circles,the eye chart,the hand pointing,the long tape measure and Do not disturb are all stamped.
The crackle cream/white strip was cut off another layout's mat.
I've used Scrapmatts
chipboard federation frame and 4 corners.
I finished it with white and wooden buttons,plus asterisks from the lettering set.

3 comments:

Paula said...

Brilliant idea for using up those extra passport photos...fab layout! :)

Adriana B said...

Gorgeous details, thanks for playing along Ww1 :)

Von said...

Nice ... So many colours to choose from but love the one you chose. I agree with Paula regarding the use of the passport photos.