Saturday 8 October 2011

Scrap the boys and lose the bookmarks

I've just updated to Google chrome. I can now see who my followers are (hello all!) but have lost my bookmarked favourites.(Or if they're there I can't find them)
I've spent this morning re-looking for a lot of sites.Luckily I write down the challenge sites I visit.
Progress!!!!
This is my layout for scrap the boys this month where the embellishments had to be handmade.I made a library pocket from scratch from a template i had. I lined it with different paper to the outside then added other bits like buttons and brads.I also cut out the 2 hearts from "Rusty pickle" scraps.This will pick up the red in the photo.The title is cut from an Urban Lily scrap I have had for years.My last addition was some kaisercraft droplets.

2 comments:

Renee Aslette said...

Great page Julene!!

just another day said...

Fab layout, great take...thanks for playing along at STB