Wednesday 25 November 2009

A Mystical hurry!




A mystical hurry! I logged into Mystical scrapbooking at 8pm on Monday night to discover there had been a cybercrop over the weekend that I had forgotten about.So, I hastily made 5 cards plus this layout of Edinburgh castle in 3 hours.One card challenge involved 3 cards to which something extra had been added each time so it was mass production.I think the girls there were laughing with me but I proudly can say I completed the challenge.



The chipboard castle is from Scrapbooking'n'craft.Thank you Melinda for the great inspiration with it.


Also here is this months entry for Shabby chic butterflys and bows. Annabelle likes nail polish ,shoes,handbags etc She is a 4 year old fashionista! I bought the tiny dresses at a craft fair several years ago so finally got to use them on this layout.We had to feature gingham so I used it for the background circle.

No comments: