Monday 6 February 2017

February Mini kit

😅😅😏😏😉😉😉😉I am now part of the B team at counterfeit Kit Challenges.
This month I'm asked to make up a mini kit based on the monthly kit.
 
 
 
Here's my card kit
3 papers, 3 coloured cardstock plus some offcuts that were embossed in the cuttlebug.
 
(You've got the whole coffee table shot, because when I upload the cropped picture, blogger turns it upside down-go figure!)
You can even see my toes

 
And a close up of those embellishments from Pink Paislee.
 
(of course I have extra papers! You know me.)

5 comments:

!neke said...

Great kit you made !!!!

Ineke X

Susanne said...

Looks great Julene. I think the set of cards you've showcased over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge are fabulous.

Tina Campbell said...

Wonderful take on the kit :) Love all the cards too and that spiral die-cut, swoon on that

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful mini mini kit. I agree with Tina on the spiral die cut.
Cindy F

Clair said...

You made such a sweet, little mini (but somehow managed to make an awful lot from it!) Love!