Tuesday 13 August 2013

Counterfeit kit Challenge #2.Use up leftovers

All of this page apart from the photo and background paper is made from leftovers.
The paper featuring aeroplanes got me started.
 I discovered the beige chipboard plane (bottom left)
It was used on the envelope on the right to mist over and create the shapes. I stamped clouds between the planes. The envelope was from the jewellers when I had my watch repaired.
While on clouds I drew one and cut out several.2 are on this layout. The doiley was a half left over from another project.
The chipboard scalloped rectangle was stamped ages ago with leftover red paint.It has been waiting for a use.
Finally, my alphas were from last months CK.As I ran out of S,I have cut 6 to form the S.

2 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

Clever use of left-overs - lucky you; hope Vila was a lovely holiday!

LCSmithSAVED said...

The doily/cloud combo was genius! I love all the movement on your page with the airplane papers & embelli :~)