Saturday 25 February 2012

Get Picky



My entry for Get Picky this time started with a gold rubon i won in another challenge.It provided the ideal corner for the sketch.The 2 photos feature family members admiring the new baby.I've misted the edges and drawn a frame around using gel pen.Then after inking the patterned paper with pinecone placed it in the centre.I've used a Li'l Davis flower saying "Forget me not", which is appropriate.The other crysanthemum's were stamped using blue paint then cut out and buttons sewn in the middle.I've added extra butoons and embellies from Jillybean soup.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Fabulous! I love the way you have added journaling. Thanks for playing along with us..x

Elaine coustley said...

I do like the rub on you have in the corner ,flowers and the striped paper really caught my eye. great layout.

Keri said...

I agree with Leanne...great way to incorporate a journaling block, and love the use and placement of the large rub-on...great way to use the sketch, thanks so much for joining in!