Saturday 23 November 2019

Rochelle Speares challenge


This is the sketch at the Rochelle Spears challenge


I'm using up the last of the yellows and greys from my Counterfeit Kit on this layout.I copied the sketch fairly closely doing hand stitching in the top corner and journaling on the narrow strips.
I wanted to use the ticket from the show somehow so it became my title.(Not the most decorative but at least it is on there)
My photos featured tawny browns and oranges which dictated the tones of the flower.
I used tiny blue/grey Prima flowers to match the ticket.



2 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Julene: the grays, creams, and golden yellows are a great reflection of the November CKC inspiration kit and are perfect for framing your photos! Wonderful LO!

cinmfoster said...

the flowers match your ticket perfectly. I do like that you added it to the front of the layout. Sometimes I tuck then in the back if I can't get it to work.
Cindy F