Friday 1 November 2019

Night time in pink.

I'm starting my kit this month by using some of the pink paint I included in my kit.
It is an old Li'l Davis metallic Shades paint in rose.
It has almost dried up so I cut the end and added some water to help spread it.
I decided it needed to be a mixed media layout so used distressed ink on bubble wrap over the paint then stamped using a floral stamp. The paper I matted the top photo on featured tulips, very appropriate :)
I also used a tag plus some quotes and 2 photos of  my daughter at Floriade night time event.



4 comments:

Lisa said...

Great first layout from your kit using the pink paint!

Becca Sadler said...

Great mixed media approach for this layout page! You're off to a great start for November CKC kit usage!

Tara O said...

I really like your background! Good for you for digging right into your paint!! I tend to save that stuff for last if I actually include it!

cinmfoster said...

Great layout, love the paint and that you made it work