Sunday 18 August 2013

White with One and pastels

Another Mojo layout. They all are tonight!
White with One wants pastels and masking.
I found this yummy Anna Griffin paper in a pale apricot.
Over that I've masked white with gesso.
The photo mats are Nostalgic by MME. I punched a frilly bottom edging to make it more girly and tied around that with grey Maja Rd ribbon.
Along the bottom of my layout are 2 rows of cupcake ribbon in matching apricot shades.
The grey title is from Jenni Bowlin studios.
I painted the bicycles from WOW chipboard with black for some contrast.
Finally, my journaling tag is from Kaiser.
and a closey of the masking

2 comments:

Janice Nicholls said...

Beautiful Layout Julene...love the masked background... and the little bike embellies are perfect with the photo. Thanks for joining in at WW1. :)

Leonie Waldron said...

Love that mask Julene! And I just had a look through your mojo layouts, wow you have been busy! Looks like you had an awesome time xo