Tuesday 20 August 2013

Use your stuff

It has been a cold windy day today and the perfect weather for scrapping.

The requirement at Use your stuff this time is circles.
This gave me an opportunity to use the Memory Maze chipboard frame I had been sent.
It required punching out a lot of the background card,that took about 20 mins.
I inked it with blue cyan.
After placing the photo in centre position I've used washi to trim the sides. The frame was placed over the background paper (bubbles) then decorated with more items from my Counterfeit Kit.

There are Bella bling dragonflies, large fabric buttons, a cherry sticker and white asterisks from the alphas. The journaling is also circular.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is amazing, you did a great job!

Trish said...

I love how you used the chippie,well done Julene

Lynne said...

I love all those circles. That chipboard frame is amazing and your 20 minutes to work it out was definitely worth it. I am glad we inspired you at UYS.

MiliPea Designs said...

You did an amazing job with this layout. The circles are awesome.

LCSmithSAVED said...

That picture goes great with the stars!