Sunday 18 August 2013

Scrap the boys with twine and chipboard & monochromatic

Scrap the boys required a monotone layout with chipboard and twine.
I've chosen red. I started by misting through a cog mask on to white cardstock. This was mounted on red patterned paper  and red cardstock. I've torn the patterned paper to make it more grungy.
Then I used WOW chipboard cog corners painted white at 2 corners of the photo.
The twine has been stitched through the cog edges
Here's a close up
This also uses part of my counterfeit kit.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The masking is fabulous!! Great layout xoxo

LCSmithSAVED said...

The misting is FANTASTIC - and those corners could not be more perfect! The photo is all boy, too. It all works together for a terrific page!

petrii said...

I love the cog misting. So fantastic!! Lovely LO!!!
Blessings ~~ dawn

Michelle Jamieson said...

Great masking. Really sets off your page! Thanks for playing along at STB! :)

Lisa said...

i like the elements you've included to grunge it up and the cog mask is really effective. i love the bright red against the white