Wednesday 28 August 2013

From Screen to scrap

I've had this kaisercraft owl paper for ages then saw the owl pendant in a throw out bin at Spotlight.I added pearls to the eyes on it and the paper owl.I cut around the tree and mounted it with magic mount to make it 3d.The scrapmatts flourishes provided the corner decoration around the owl.
The place in the photo was Rodini park in Rhodes Greece and was so cool and welcoming on a super hot day.
From Screen to Scrap has been a great source of inspiration for me. Thank you to Shazza and the team and I hope you will come back again one day.

4 comments:

Dale Tiernan said...

Yay, another entry. You beauty. What A Hoot KC papers I think they are. I had some too. Used most of up. Your entry is just amazing.

Jane said...

What a great owl layout and that pendant just rocks. Well done Julene - no mistaking this inspiration.

DebiJ said...

Perfect page for this challenge Julene! And love your owl pendant..I love those bargain bins!
Thank you for playing along at FS2S with us!

Shazza said...

Fab layout Julene! How cool is the pp you used and love the owl pendant! Thanks for joining in at FS2S for our last challenge :)