Tuesday 20 August 2013

Mortal sin at Scrapfriends


Here is August's sketch for Scrapfriends.
My daughter is partial to chocolate desserts and this one "Mortal sin" is a favourite.
I've chosen red cardstock as my background then used several Counterfeit Kit items on this page.
The white doiley and red fudge wrapper were ideal.
The spotted buttons, red & white paperclip and twine also are added.I made the cardstock polaroid frame and have used an E button in chocolate colour at the bottom of my layout as my dd's name starts with e.
A close up of the photo area
And finally, the complete layout.
It took a while to make but I enjoyed the process.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

looks good julene..like the colours

zenevak said...

Looks totally delicious! The red background makes it look really rich and inviting! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Friends!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Oh my goodness that dessert is perfectly named! Great color on your page, and the little "e" is a delightful touch.

Lizzy Hill said...

YUM!!! And I can imagine it DID take a while, but soo worth it...looks fabulous....so glad you joined us at Scrap Friends:):)

sassyscrapper said...

I really like the way you used the washi to make that chevron design. Must remember that. Nice job!

sannalippert said...

looks really good!! glad you joined us at SF :)

Stephanie said...

That is such a cool sketch & I love your take on it!