Wednesday 7 August 2013

Leftover numbers tutorial for Counterfeit Kits.

Counterfeiting is the name of the game.
This picture from the August CK got my brain ticking over.
We all have leftover numbers and alphas right???
So I dug some out and found matching background paper, in this case it was a 6X6 pad.

Not only mix up the numbers but spell out numbers using the alphas. Six uses up those x that we are stuck with. I even used commas as counters as you can see.

My next step was to use these on a layout.
I still have some left over but they can be put on cards etc.

6 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

great idea, and I love how you used them to theme your page - wonderfully creative

Maggie said...

A great way to use up all those leftovers, very thrifty & very inspired!

Lesley G said...

I've been doing a lot of that lately trying to use up ever mounting pile of unloved alphas :)

LCSmithSAVED said...

Anything that uses up "x"s gets my vote!

Isbaha said...

Thanks for this interesting tutorial, and your page is beautiful, love this blue and red together !

Lisa said...

of course, we've all got leftover letters and numbers and I never know what to do with them!!! Well done on a great idea