Thursday 1 August 2013

Sketches with a twist August reveal

I was recently invited to be on the DT at Sketches with a Twist. (Yipee!!!)
 Here's the blog if you want to check it out. http://sketcheswithatwist.blogspot.com.au/

The sketch for AUGUST looks like this
and the twist is to use a safety pin.
To inspire you, here's my layout.
The photo was our holiday resort in Vanuatu several years ago.
The safety pin is holding the date tag on the right.
The quote and title is "We create our tomorrows by what we dream today."
I've used my favourite CHAPTER ONE papers from Kaisercraft.
So come and join in the fun!

4 comments:

Tina Connolly said...

Wow, great sketch, I love your take on it. Congrats on the DT

Chloe said...

Beautiful page - congrats on the DT :-)

leannes scrappy stuff said...

Love the colour combination thanks for joining in at SUYS cheers!

sarah martin said...

Lovely layout, great take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing it at SUYS x