Sunday 18 August 2013

Page maps Ruby Rock-it sketch challenge.

There is a challenge on Page maps blog for ruby Rock -it products to be used in this sketch,

While at Camp Mojo, this was the first challenge I completed.
I have used Ruby Rock-it Crocus and reverse side as well of "August Moon" plus Prudence from the Upstairs Downstairs range.
I think they work sufficiently well with my photos of Venice's waterways taken from the gondola ride.
The journaling tag isn't ruby rock-it but MME "The sweetest thing". I hope I am forgiven.
I've also added a Memory Maze chipboard mask in blue liquid pearls with white pearl over the top and some clouds cut from scraps of paper.
Again more of my Counterfeit Kit used up

2 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Hard to imagine a more perfect day! Lovely page

Lesley G said...

I've recently been to Venice and yet to have my photos printed, great layout :)