Monday 5 August 2013

Geocaching at Counterfeit Kits Challenge 1

Geocaching is an outdoor recreational activity, in which the participants use a Global Positioning System (GPS) receiver or mobile device and other navigational techniques to hide and seek containers, called "geocaches" or "caches", anywhere in the world.


Challenge #1:  Geocaching Challenge!  Use the concept of "something hidden" on your project!


On my layout I have a photo of the wall leading to Tara in Ireland.It was a long climb but worth the view when you get there.I've created texture on this layout by using Prima papers and corrugated card,misted with green to look like moss. I've also dribbled green mist on the paper to create a spotty  effect.
Hidden on the layout somewhere is a green bracket from a set of alphas. Can you find it?



4 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Love the mossy accenting - perfect for this pic. I spied your bracket!

Stephanie said...

found the hidden bracket! Lovely layout and beautiful photo. Great job on the challenge! :)

MiliPea Designs said...

I spy with my little a little green bracket! Great job with this challenge. Your misting really added to the overall feel of this layout!

Lisa said...

found it! what a super photo and a great page to showcase it