Saturday 24 August 2013

Bird is the word-Explore/Travel

I have been "rebirthing" some old layouts and have used BITW's sketch to do the 2nd page.The first page is for SUYS about 5 posts ago.

As I had a sticker saying "Travel" I have used that.
Other than that, I've tried to keep to a colour theme of oranges/salmons with a hint of black to match the train in the photo.
I couldn't resist using tickets instead of banners and a flag made from a toothpick, instead of a windmill as they are more train-like!

4 comments:

Nicole Doiron said...

Lovely layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Bird Is the Word!

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful Julene! I love the tickets, perfect for your train theme.. and thanks for joining in at BITW too!

Elisabeth Sarkis said...

Love it,thanks for joining us at BITW

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Love the use of the tickets. Fabulous job with the sketch. so glad you joined us at Bird is the Word!