Monday 19 August 2013

Once upon a sketch

Here's the layout and the theme is "I'll never forget".
My layout features a SWAROVSKI crystal chandelier that we saw in London.
I think it was the V&A museum. It was used for a fashion parade in 2007 during Fashion week.
It was spectacular to say the least.
I can't afford to cover my page in crystals, so I've used Pink Paislee Luxe collection in gold.
The background paper is one featuring gold Chinese coins but it works!
There are clusters of gold bling glued over the layout randomly as well.

2 comments:

Eila Sandberg said...

Talk about spectacular chandelier! would have been fab to see that exhibition, V&A is my fave place to go to when in London. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful memory with us at OUAS!

Unknown said...

Julene, so nice to see you at OUAS. Great interpretation of the challenge this month. Thanks for playing with us!