Monday 12 August 2013

Dragon's dream.blogspot

Another new blog I've found and this one was ideal for the task at hand.
I'm tidying my desk!!!!!
This blog asks for Waste/Rubbish/Trash, Male and Chipboard.. and of course don't forget to use at least one real stamp on your tags.

So here's my tag
Excuse the lean...my scanner strikes again...I'll swear it was made on the side of a hill.
 
I've used a cog stamp from Kaisercraft and used pinecone ink. I also rubbed pinecone ink around the edges of the tag.
Then I found a small length of brown striped ribbon which just fitted on the tag.
I added a rub-on man and a chipboard word AM.
 I found a letter I on an old set of alphas to make it I AM.The ring reinforcement in brown has been hanging around on my desk for a while as was the gold ribbon.
Thank you Dragon's dream I've cleaned up my desk.

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

That is a great blokey tag!! I had to smile at your comment about your scanner!!hehe!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That'a a cool idea. Thanks for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream Tag It On.

May said...

Fabulous tag, Thank for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream... Hugs May x x x

Inkypinkycraft said...

A clever idea ! Thanks for playing at Dragons Dream TIO x Trace x

ElizabethR said...

Great masculine tag thanks for sharing with us at Dragons Dream TIO.Elizabeth x