Wednesday 7 August 2013

Try it on Tuesday collage card.

I recently was watching a you-tube presentation about washi tape and discovered it can be used to help pleat ribbon.
I've used that technique on this card for Try it on Tuesday.
Here's my card which features Collage as the requirement.
I started with pale pink(not white as it appears) cardstock.
On that I've pasted pink polkadot paper then stamped using a Kaiser stamp saying "memories" and "remember". To the RHS I pasted a scrap of pink star paper.
The heart at the top is vellum painted with pink paint then cut to shape.
The leaves are canvas.
The pink ribbon and strip of washi tape across the centre help to finish it off. The bottom row of washi and white satin ribbon are straight.
This is the pleated technique I referred to.

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

A wonderful card and a super collage design. Thank you for joining is at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Mrs.B said...

Great collage card, also love the idea of washi tape for pleating the ribbon.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril